Sunday, January 15, 2012

15/365

LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE

I woke up this morning thinking someone was in bed with me. Turns out I was only dreaming. The Bud, though, was right where she always is every morning... I had my laptop next to me all night on a little table so I got onto PhotoBooth and took our picture. Do you know how hard it is to get out of bed with a snuggly puppy cuddled next to you? It's hard. With or without a bad leg. ;-) I think her antibiotics are working, thankfully. It seems like she's feeling a little better - YAY - finally!

My leg is still killing me... I've been trying to stay put and stay in one place as best I can but it's proving to be difficult. I still can't put my whole foot down but came up with a one shoe on - one shoe off plan that helped me hop around a little better and get from place to place. I may have overdone it a little bit. I think it's time to go to bed now.

See you under the covers, Bud.

No comments: