Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY

1. I feel really bad for this puppy dog. Is she ever going to get better? ;-(

2. I'm addicted to little baby flashlights. I'm calling them part of my emergency kits but it's getting out of hand. Someone stop me from buying every one I see.

3. Hmm. Just remembered this was a quote from the past. This was Tamara's offering for our Week 2 rainbow pin board for LifeBook.

4 ;-)

5. Every time I go to wal-mart I feel like I'm in florida... all the spanish written products and new things. I'm not a cereal person but have you seen the dulche de leche cheerios and chocolate frosted flakes?

6. Have you ever seen this picture of Zach Galifianakis in a woman's bathing suit?
Now you have. You're welcome. Or I'm sorry. ;-)

7. I watched a really good show on the History Channel. It was called Abandoned. These guys go into abandoned places and salvage what they can. History about the building flashes on the screen. It was like a nostalgic "life after people" show. I can't seem to find any info on it. The one I saw was on the Scranton Lace Factory.

8. Speaking of tv... Apparently two of The Dad's favorite shows are Mob Wives on VH1 and Ridiculousness on MTV. I shouldn't be surprised - I had to close his bedroom door the other night because he was laughing so much watching one of the Jackass movies. ;-)

9. I was cleaning out a closet last week and found all the posters and things I had in my dorm room.

10. Hey, Puglet... If things don't work out between you and Jenny the Pug - Lily is a good catch!! ;-) Check out one of our favorite pugs adorable videos... They are under "MORE OF MY STUFF" on his blog. And support his mama's kickstarter here.

No comments: