Monday, January 30, 2012

30/365

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TITLE THIS POST
Every time I hook up a camera to download pictures to my laptop, Iphoto opens to one album... I'm not sure if it's a setting or what - there's no "date" on it so maybe that's why. Anyway, it's the album where we put a bunch of pictures of my mother-in-law for a slideshow for the funeral home. Sometimes I look at them... sometimes I don't. I looked at them tonight... it's 200 and some pictures of holidays and beaches and trips and Disney and weddings and babies and birthday cakes... I think I have more pictures of her than I do of my own mother and every time I look at them - I still can't believe that she's gone.

I didn't really have anything to say tonight. I just wanted to download a picture of Lily getting caught unraveling the toilet paper. So, here it is.

No comments: