1. The Friday night (on Sunday) crew was complimenting me on my multitude of pinterest boards. By complimenting me, I mean making fun of me. ;-) Regardless, I have 27 mason jar lids to drill before December 25th. ;-) mason jars make me smile.
2. Tascha posted some easy steps to drawing a pug in our student group... Her boyfriend said it was similar to this. ;-)
3. When I was a little kid I would take a dixie cup out with me and pick the (deadly, poisonous) berries off this bush because I didn't want the birds to get sick.
4. I use the "Find my iPhone" feature a lot...
5. I still have dreams of being a trucker... I often find myself wondering what the inside of the cab looks like when I pass by a truck and dream about taking naps in there with Lily.
6. I love this elevator button...
7. Like one wasn't enough to put on your car.
8. There are lots of new fancy radiation shirts... I so would have had this tree one if it was around when I started.
9. Have I talked about these single sheet toilet paper dispensers at the hospital??? I find them interesting.
I was leaving and all I wanted to do was get a room and go upstairs and go to sleep for a few hours - my love of hotel beds was pulling me in!
11. I think it's more than appropriate to have an 11 on the 11th...