Saturday, September 1, 2012

242/365

BOTTOMS UP...
TWS originally was a Project 365 blog... documenting one photo a day. It turned into an online journal of sorts - documenting every detail of my life and my puppy dog too!  You could say my life is an open book...or open blog - if you will. I'm good with that.  I'm not really into hiding anything. I'm trying to gather a few of my favorite posts, events, lily's adventures, etc.... and make them a little easier to find. I'm finding things hard to navigate on here and think a re-vamp may be in order.  I didn't really keep up with tagging a lot of posts so I may go back and update those to make the search easier.. It's going to be a work in progress until I figure out exactly what I want but stay tuned if you want to get a better glimpse into my life and learn a little more about me.

Glo has a really nice health care aide, Ruby, that comes to help her in the shower... She is as sweet as sugar... she said she heard about what's going on with me and we sat and chatted for awhile. She was a little overwhelmed - and I didn't even get into Norfolk or RoseBud! ;-)  She got up and gave me a hug and said, "Girl... getting to the bottom is a good thing - unless you want to dig your own grave - the only thing to do is rise up."

Anyway, I can't believe it's the first of September already.. another birthday will be here soon.  One of my favorite posts can be read by clicking here... A Letter To My Twenty Year Old Self.

No comments: