Wednesday, September 12, 2012

253/365

BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY
I don't feel like getting into much tonight. I'm pretty burnt and don't feel that great so I'm going to bed.  I missed the nurse the other night because of my car.  When I got back, Glo told me she finally cried. She was really excited about that. She's been talking about it pretty often - no matter how hard she tries she just hasn't been able to cry - for years, she said.  I guess they sat at the dining room table and were talking... he must have looked up at the pictures on the top of her china closet and asked about Uncle Norman... she said he asked her if she missed him and she told him yes and said she had one tear go down her face.  She said I should cry too.  She said it's kind of like Dave died.  I said, yeah... kind of.

No comments: