Thursday, September 27, 2012

266/365

HEY, GIRL...
Today was the first weekday (in 7 weeks and a day) that I didn't have to get up and go to an appointment!  I had every intention of sleeping in.  No such luck... At 8:27 am there was a knock at the door - I opened it and it was Babe holding a box.  She was like Hey, Girl - you wanna see my jacket? Her daughter bought her a really cute jacket in silver the other day and she wasn't sure if she was too old for it so she ordered it in black too...she wanted my opinion on the best color... while she was there I asked her if she could sit with Glo tonight while I went to dinner - I was meeting another lady that finished up her treatment last week and we were going out to celebrate.  Babe told me I should go early and go to the mall and go buy shoes or purses! She said I needed some time away from the Glo-worm and should go do something for myself!

I may have complained about having a lot to do and been overwhelmed with all that's going on but I never really felt put out by it... maybe it's the spoiled brat only child in me but I'm usually pretty good at putting myself first. I told her that was ok and I would bring Glo up later but she insisted that I should leave as soon as possible - like pretty much tried to push me out the door in my pajamas. ;-)  My arm hurts pretty bad and I didn't really have the energy to go shopping so I thought about what I could do for a few hours that would make me happy...

It didn't take me very long to figure it out. I went to The Dad's and took a nap with the Lily Bud!!!

Do I know how to party or what?

I was covered in dog hair in about 15 seconds and made one little puppy snug as a pug in a rug.

Thanks, Babe.  Love The Bud.

No comments: