Wednesday, March 13, 2013

72/365

THERE'S A NEW POPE IN TOWN

He seems like a lovely little man, doesn't he?  I went to another healing mass tonight. Everyone was excited about the news of the new Pope. It was a pretty full house... I was slightly distracted - all I could think about was my wedding ring.  There's something about my actual physical hand on a pew that gets to me. Just the visual of it... not even a (my) wedding thing... more of a my hand next to Dave's in the pew thing. Like other times when we were in church. It's a strange thing.  I don't think I can explain it very well.

Anyway, at the end of the mass they announce what visions came to them prior to the mass... healing for Bob a factory worker, healing for someone in the funeral business, arthritis is being healed, etc... Some specific... some general. This was the first one of the masses we went to where they said breast cancer was being healed.

As always, at the end of the mass you can go to any of the priests you choose and get an individual blessing. Father Tom and Father Joe had spotters because they are known to make people go down.  All the school kids were in Father Tom's line.

Those kids were dropping like flies and so were the others. I went to the other Father Tom.  He asked me if I heard the special healing for breast cancer. I didn't go down (or almost pull the priest down with me like last time) but I did get the healing oil in my eye and everything was blurry for a few hours! ;-)

No comments: