Thursday, March 7, 2013

66/365

FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED...
... and bought another unnecessary thing from Miller's.

I walked downstairs and there it was... right where the damn big wagon was.  It's the Devil's booth - I know it. I hate that booth for having such wonderful stuff in it. I saw the price and I couldn't pass it up.  I just couldn't! I know it's going to have to go directly to storage but I don't care. It's such a double edged sword for me... I see these things and desperately want to give them a good home yet I don't have a good home to give them too - just the idea of one. I would love to have this in a little meditation room.  I have a nice collection of religious items binned up to go with it... I got a few more pieces from Glo. How sad... my life in storage. ;-(

Anyway, in case you are wondering I paid $17 for it.  I found some on Ebay for $135 and up.  Now all I need is a big giant church votive stand... I have been looking for one of those for years.

No comments: