Friday, March 22, 2013

81/365

SOMETHING'S FISHY
The girls went over to Glo's to pack some things up while I had lunch with David today. Are those some good friends or what?   I got there and we threw some things out... boxed up some more stuff... took the legs off the dining room table and packed up my car with some boxes of shit - which are still in the car because I don't know where to put them. There's still a ton to do and get out of there... After sitting for awhile and trying to come up with a plan we decided to avoid doing anything else and went to a fish fry.  I don't eat fish so I got an extravaganza of side dishes.  I did have a couple bites of Cara's fish - only because I wanted tartar sauce.  The girl sitting next to me couldn't take her eyes off my tray. I think she was jealous of my carb fest. I only ate a few bites of each and brought the rest home!

No comments: