Friday, March 15, 2013

74/365

SOUL FOOD
It's really frustrating talking to these doctors... I had to go on a new medicine and had some questions... I've been back and forth with the nurses and they pretty much don't know anything.  One told me to take something that is clearly contraindicated with something else I'm taking.

They know absolutely nothing about nutrition and food choices... I know I know too much and that sometimes gets in the way but it's almost sad how stupid these nurses are that I'm dealing with.  I know not all of them are the same.

Anyway, thought this was funny... I was in the parking lot and this truck passed by... Did I ever talk about getting a phone call way back when from both Edible Arrangements and Hepatica to check on an address???  No?  I will.

No comments: