Saturday, March 30, 2013

89/365

IT'S SO HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY
The Glo-worm is officially out of her apartment! I went back to drop off the keys and make sure everything was ok.  I must say the girls and I did a good job... it was hard work but we somehow managed to get an entire life contained in one way or another.

Everything but the couch found a good home or a good temporary home... There's still a ton of stuff to sort through - it's just all scattered between my house and Cara's garage and storage. Thank goodness her place wasn't any bigger and she didn't have the hoarding tendencies that I do.
I kind of felt sorry for the couch even though I bitched at it for four and a half months when I slept there! I, of course, went around and took pictures of everything... the light fixtures... door knobs... closets.  I sat for awhile and spoke to those I needed to talk to.  They didn't talk back but I hope they were listening. I apologized for being mean to Glo when I was so frustrated with everything that was going on and dealing with the radiation and all of that... I'm glad I was able to do what I had to do there for those months even though it was by no means easy. It was kind of sad to leave and it took me awhile to get out of there... I kissed the walls and thanked the rooms and closed the door for the last time.

Goodbye, O'Hara Woods... thanks for having us.

No comments: