Monday, May 3, 2010

123/365

RUB A DUB DUB... look who's in the tub. (Part 2)
Lily got her bath at my dad's house yesterday because we slept over the night before and didn't want to fight traffic. It was nice to have another set of hands to help me anyway! I've been on an "I remember..." kick lately because I'm finding myself forgetting things a little and trying to document everything. I thought of this photo when I saw the Bud's...

It's a picture of me (in the same tub) I'm thinking over 35 years ago (it's hard to believe I can actually say that sentence!) Anyway, I remember when I was this age I always wanted to shave my legs in the tub - my mother would give me the shaving cream and a razor (with no blade!) and, at least in my eyes, I was a "big girl" for awhile.

{Just noticed that today is 123... that was always "my number" when I was little. I can remember playing it with Uncle for 10 cents!}

No comments: