Wednesday, May 12, 2010

132/365

I WILL REMEMBER YOU - WILL YOU REMEMBER ME?
don't let your life pass you by... weep not for the memories.

This goes along with the "...remember moments..." post from last week. My Dad got this quote in a sappy email awhile ago and (annoyingly) went around saying it for awhile. ;-) When I saw the print I got it for him.

What will you remember forever?
What moments took your breath away?
Your first day of school? The keys to your first car? Your high school graduation? The day your parents dropped you off at college? Your wedding? Walking in the front door of your first house? The birth of your kids? The death of your parents?

I can't help but think of this now: "In diapers - report cards - in spoke wheels - in speeding tickets - in contracts - dollars - in funerals - in births..." I swear - I'm really considering writing a book called My life according to RENT! ♥ LOL

As I've said before, I'm on a bit of a mission to document my life. Just remember and be remembered. I love it (besides the scanning!) and wish I could do it 24 hours a day. A couple times I think I actually did! It's really just a personal project but I can't help but think - every time I go through a box or crop a picture or write the "story..."
Who is really going to care about this besides me???

No comments: