Tuesday, May 25, 2010

145/365

SEASONS OF LOVE

My favorite season was ALWAYS the Fall until I started to "hate the Fall..." I was thinking that Spring could be my new favorite with the magical spring awakening concept and the smells of (poisonous) fertilizer and (carcinogenic) grills that, for some reason, I kind of like. Now that all the Spring flowers have come and gone, though, I'm not so sure. Summer is kind of too hot... Winter is kind of too cold... I think that pretty much cancels out the whole year. A lot to look forward to, huh?

I've been watching a couple different couples move into their new houses on different streets around us. They've been busy cleaning up and clearing out... starting all the yard work and making their houses their own. It reminded me of this picture of the result of one of the first yard work days at Dixon House.


Yep. I think I'm starting to hate the Spring, too. ;-(

Since it's the 25th (of May) and the Christmas Tree is still up ~ I thought I'd add this Snow Pig photo I found in the old house album. Merry Christmas!

No comments: