Friday, May 7, 2010

127/365

TWEET TWEET & WHATEVER A HAWK SAYS

This is my friend Ethan. He used to come and visit on occasion but he hasn't come close for awhile. He would sit on the top of the house next to me while I was working on the computer upstairs. I used to think he was trying to talk to me about something... give me a message.

There's a new bird in town now. This little birdy has been awfully curious as to what's going on in this house recently. She's been around a few times. Every time I have the curtains open in the dining room she comes to visit. She sings a little and just sits and watches... I wonder what she's thinking???

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul
and sings the tune-without the words, and never stops at all...

{Emily Dickinson}

{UPDATED}
Hmmm... I'm wondering now if this is the Mama Bird that nested here last year?????

{UPDATED AGAIN!}
I think it's her! Found this photo from June 2009. It's a black capped chickadee. I need to get her a house to nest it.

No comments: