Monday, May 10, 2010

130/365

I LIKE PUG BUTTS AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY
you other mothers can't deny...

Every morning there's a group of moms (and one dad) that all walk up the street on their way to school. They always stop at our neighbors pond and the stragglers kind of hang out in our yard. They're kind of loud - both the parents and the kids. Sometimes I hear the kids say - "this is Lily's house" so it seems Lily has made her mark in the neighborhood just as RoseBud did! Anyway, there's one little boy that is constantly saying MAMA - like the whole way up the street... I've been getting up early recently but if I sleep in (like I did today) I usually wake up to that. I've never heard that word spoken TO me but sometimes when I walk into the room and the half asleep pup looks up and WAGS her tail - I think I can ALMOST hear it.

Love the (Lily) Bud. ♥

No comments: