Sunday, May 16, 2010

136/365

PERSPECTIVE

I don't really have a good picture for this so these flowers will have to do. They can be symbolic for my obsessive flower doodling disorder! Anyway, I finally got my 50 mm lens out and attached it to my camera today (with a little help from David.) I've had this lens for a couple years but was always afraid to try it out. It's a little different. More of a photojournalism lens - used in portrait photography and street photography when you want to get up close and personal. It gives the normal angle of the human eye. I'm glad I took the zoom lens off today and am getting a different perspective. I'm looking forward to playing around with this one and will probably have to for awhile because I'm not sure I can actually change back to my normal lens myself. ;-) I wonder if I'll see anything differently? And if I'll like what I see...

No comments: