Sunday, May 30, 2010

151/365

LIVE IN MY HOUSE ~ I'LL BE YOUR SHELTER

HOME is where the heart is...
HOME sweet HOME...
It's good to be HOME...
There's no place like HOME...



To me, there really is no place like home. I don't care where I go or if I've been away for two days or two weeks - I always want to go HOME. Home is comfort... Home is where your family is.... Home is safe and secure. Home is where memories live... I may complain about bathrooms that need fixed and yard work that needs done but I also go from room to room and smile at what I see. I was away from home for less than 48 hours and from the minute I left I was thinking about going back. Home is also a puppy circling around and getting settled in her bed... Home is a sigh - which I made when I walked in a little while ago. More on sighs some other day...

What do you think about when you think about HOME and the things and the people that live in it? I was thinking about this on my way here... Could you leave your home and everything in it... just taking a few things (and your puppy, of course!) and never look back???

No comments: