Tuesday, March 8, 2011

67/365

TOT - Ten on Tuesday

1. I have never done so many things at the last minute in my life - intentionally - because I just didn't care or was too exhausted to do it any earlier.

2. I think I slept for about 45 minutes last night... didn't go to bed until 3:30. This random numbness I'm getting is a little crazy and scary... waiting for the doctor to call me back now.

3. Mystery solved, the statement "you get what you pay for" is obviously not true.

4. Lily is the best snuggler ever.

5. She needs a bath - BAD!

6. Did you know you need some sort of certificate for working in a lot of offices? I don't even know word or office or powerpoint or any of those computer things. If it's not a Mac I can't do much and even that is pushing it.

7. The Dad really gets excited for taco night.

8. Two boxes of girl scout cookies down - 6 to go.

9. Hmmm... the timing of that event couldn't have been more perfect... Coincidence? I think not.

10. I thought the pumpkins were just buried in the ground underneath the snow - turns out they were, in fact, rotten after all. Yes I still have fall pumpkins out and it's March. I could care less.

No comments: