1. The weather this morning reminded me of penn state. I have two weather scenarios... when it's really cold or when you can tell it's going to warm up by the afternoon but it's still chilly in the morning - "sweater weather." ;-) When the air hits me I sometimes get transported right back to that place - often my cedarbrook balcony or the walk to the post office or the library... The library has been on my mind lately and the downstairs vending area and pretzel nibs. I woke up the other night thinking I was alone, in the dark on the willard steps.
2. I did some yard work on sunday - well, I raked some leaves in the back... I love being in the dirt... I miss my plants and doing yard work at Dixon House. ;-( I always liked our little breaks and having to hop in the car all dirty and run up to rolliers for something and getting mineos - sans roasted red peppers.
3. Oh, how I miss ROLLIERS!
4. "The depth of his passion is immeasurable." Funny.
5. I guess everything is replaceable...
6. Did you ever see a hedgehog in a cast?
Now you have.
7. Did you see the story about this dog?
8. I need to eat more vegetables.
9. She is one strange pup.
10. This gets to me every time.