Sunday, March 6, 2011

65/365

MAGICAL MOMENTS

My first plane ride was to Orlando, FL... I went to Disney World for the very first time. This was the plane that took me there.
When I talked about that picture a couple weeks ago - this is what I meant...
It was a trip to remember... the fanny packs I'd like to forget, though. ;-)
David and I went on many trips by ourselves but a lot were with the whole family - because of this guy...
whooping it up, in this shot, at the Italian Restaurant in Epcot...

I'll remember that year as the year we got yelled at for the first time at 50s prime time cafe. NO ELBOWS ON THE TABLE!!!
The first of many breakfasts at Fort Wilderness...
... and the year we got engaged - 15 years ago TODAY.
I've documented every important date in my life this far on this blog... I can't stop now.

We went to Chef Mickey's that night and the mouse himself (who also does the cooking it seems) motioned to us that he couldn't take a picture toasting with our champagne glasses (no scandals for him!) but he did pose with us for this one before going back in the kitchen...
Whenever I think of that trip I will always remember these bubbles too!
And taking another walk with the brick tent attendant down an unfinished path so the family could see what occurred the day before.
So thanks for the (Disney) memories, Dad (and Mum!) and so many other trips through the years...

... they were magical moments to say the least.

No comments: