Monday, March 28, 2011

87/365

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE SPRING TIME

In the store, at least - I'm sitting here shivering and freezing. The garden and outdoor stuff is out at sam's already... I got a little uneasy going down those aisles tonight. They were always my favorite. I did want to fill my cart with all the big huge flower pots they had like I was on supermarket sweep getting the giant briskets and bags of diapers but I needed to stay focused... My dad's tv died the other day... not sure if I decided on the right one. Got it because the model number was 621. That's the extent of my decision making skills these days. Hope it's ok. Don't really feel like talking much right now - my head is spinning with too many thoughts. I slept about an hour last night and just really want to go to sleep... sharon tells me I can take two pills - so if I don't wake up tomorrow - it's her fault. ;-)

No comments: