Wednesday, March 9, 2011

68/365

Very, very PINTERESTing

I started my Pinterest the other night. I have been hearing about this for awhile now and I think I may have actually said whoo-hoo out loud when I got my invitation.

I think I'm addicted.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?

I have a problem. ;-)

I'm always pulling tear sheets out of magazines. I try to file them as best I can or they often end up all piled together and then I lose track of them... I've pulled photos from the computer and tried to do this on my own and I just get my laptop all cluttered with "virtual" folders - then I can never find anything in the big old mess. I was excited to try this out and love love love it!

With this you can virtually pin your favorite things, ideas, wish lists, etc... categorize and organize them on as many boards as you choose.

Here's a screenshot... all nicely organized! ♥♥♥

What's great is the source is credited right there in the "pin" so if you need to reference it or find out what web site it came from it's all right there. Did I say I ♥ this thing?

You can follow other boards and re-pin from other people's favorites too so you get a lot of inspiration and discover all kinds of new things.

If you want to peek into my world and see what I like click here to go to my Pinterest. I'll be adding to it daily and nightly, I'm sure.

------------
Just wanted to document that I got my first parking ticket today... $30 for being over by 13 minutes!

No comments: