Tuesday, May 3, 2011

123/365

TOT - Ten on Tuesday

1. I have to get this poor puppy dog to the vet... Her face is terrible and I think she may have a UTI... she peed in the bathroom at some point tonight... at least she got the right room. And just now when I brought her into bed - after bringing her in from going potty - she peed on her favorite blanket.

2. We were saying that you don't often see The Queen in a print dress... she wore one to the party the he night before the wedding and I think she looked fantastic.


3. I said I wasn't going to do it again... and I DID. I signed up for Claudine Hellmuth's Composition for Collage online class. I haven't finished her first one yet because my supplies are scattered about and I didn't even start Susan's snowman class. This is only 4 weeks so I'm hoping I'll be able to do it! ;-)

4. This made me sad...

5. This made me more sad...

6. "... there is power in stringing sentences together. There is power in listening..." "Those letters have followed me around like my own little caboose..." This girl is awesome. I don't use that word often. ;-) And I agree, I went to a reception hosted by the Women's Studies department (honoring this writer and a few others) and the staff and professors and students were awesome as well and made me wish I had my own WMNST caboose when I was in school and made me want to have one now. Looks like they taught her well. ;-)

7. Best door sign ever.

8. There is a "talking" tree... you can find more about it here. On a similar note if you have an extra 9 minutes and 43 seconds watch this "...and the tree was happy." Give and give? Take and take? Give and take? I love trees. ;-)

9. I want this.

10. Click to enlarge.

No comments: