Tuesday, May 10, 2011

130/365

TOT - Ten on Tuesday

1. Truth or Fiction? ;-)

2. I admit I'm a food snob at times but there are some bad things I like and as I'm eating this right now at 11:42 at night I have a secret thought running through my head... sometimes (at least with the first few bites) I think that macaroni and cheese with the orange cheese packet can heal the world.

3. With that said... I usually do ok but sometimes I fail.
4. All day today while I was driving... on trucks, signs, license plates... I kept seeing those numbers... 126.

5. "I fell off my pink cloud with a thud."

6. This is an old one of Lily but I love it. She is the best dog ever that I have right now. She is so cute I can't stand it. I just want to kiss her all day. I wish I cuddled with her more. I hate not being able to sleep.

7. There is no need to run.

8. Smoking is disgusting.

9. I went downstairs to get laundry and saw the biggest spider I've ever seen in my life... I'm serious it was one of those spiders from that fake email that's been going around or it was someone's friggin pet tarantula... I can't tell you how big it was. It looks small squashed. My heart is still pounding. I was on the phone when I saw it and now I'm getting made fun of because I said SORRY before I hit it with my shoe and then said the Our Father when I flushed him. I would have tried to put him outside but I was afraid he was going to eat Lily or me.
AWWW - Now I'm thinking about this... The itsy bitsy spider walked up the water spout...;-(

10. I weed wacked today. I didn't have my phone outside so we don't have a picture. I didn't like it very much. I was a little afraid. I had a hard time pressing the safety buttons and turning it on and it made me nervous. I did an ok job on what I did... besides scalping near the porch. I need to work on my technique a little. Oh - now I wonder if I forced the spider in the house somehow by weed wacking. I hope the rest of his family didn't seek refuge in the house. And just to prove I can find anything on Pinterest... a spider joke.

No comments: