Tuesday, May 24, 2011

144/365

TOT - Ten on Tuesday

1. Around 3:30 in the morning Lily started crying. I woke up to her shaking. I didn't know what was going on. I wasn't sure if it was a seizure or something was biting her... I tried to wake her up but she was out of it, kind of bark-crying in her sleep. I think she was having a bad dream and someone or something was chasing her. She finally stopped and looked at me all disoriented - spun around and went to the end of the bed and fell over and went to sleep again. She scared the hell out of me.

2. I stopped at McDonald's the other day for an iced tea and saw a bunch of birds fluttering around the garbage - happy as could be. It reminded me of this print.

3. I was running late for an appointment today and had to park a little further away than usual... to my surprise I realized there was a Dozen just down the road! I'm so used to the one in Lawrenceville that I completely forgot about it. And it's $2 Tuesday!

4. After cupcakes, I got my fave Southwest Sizzler and went to Phipps and had lunch. I love this gate.

5. Starting yesterday I have 7 appointments in the next 10 days for either me, Glo or my Dad... and Lily should probably get in there somewhere for her ears if I can. I'm spinning already and it's only tuesday!

6. I think I want to go here. Santorini, Greece - "Blue Dusk"


7. I went out this morning and told myself I would NOT stop at Trader Joe's on my way home. So no brie for me this week!!! I need to get back to what I was doing - especially after #3 and 4. ;-) I feel like I came here and got totally off track. Peter Glickman sent me a copy of his new book in exchange for a review on my blog... that was in January, I think. It is somewhere downstairs in a box - who knows where. I need to figure out a time when I can start that and I think I need to start back with Dorit and Mo again too. I miss them. I also started a board with some fitness inspiration - let's see if that works. ;-)

8. I thought this tire cover was cute and I have to pat myself on the back because I have become the most awesomest parallel parker!

9. I may know how to park but I've been so distracted lately it's scary - especially while driving. I was turning left on whatever road that is near Butler Gas from Sandy Creek and went right through a red light. The bad thing is I knew it was red and still didn't stop and there was a car coming too. I don't know what I was thinking. The thought of it is still freaking me out.

10. Kind of like this photo... which I love.

And just because she's so cute... Lily having a little "taste" of a vanilla-vanilla cupcake. ;-)

No comments: