Monday, November 14, 2011

337/365

HERE, KITTY-KITTY...


I like whore shoes... I always have. Even when I was a little kid I would walk around in heels... I had high heeled maribou slippers from The Pussycat in Squirrel Hill when I was very, very young. They were my favorite shoes. I would put them on and dance around in my mother's negligees all the time.

Someone is trying to convince me to take a pole dancing class...

I already have the Carmen Electra's dvds... I really don't think I want to go to a class but I told her I would think about it - just to wear the shoes, at least. ;-)

While we're on this subject and since I was talking about an Ani DiFranco song the other day... If I ever become a stripper this would be the song I come out to. I always thought it was a very sexy song. I would wear a Black suit - a la Britney... red pumps... cat ears. Full live band. ;-)

Meow.

"...what if there are no damsels in distress... what if I knew that and I called your bluff... don't you think every kitten figures out how to get down whether or not you ever show up?"

No comments: