Tuesday, November 15, 2011

338/365

TOT - TEN ON TUESDAY (random things on my mind)

1. I don't watch the show but I was reading about Rachel Crow. I hope she wins. Audition video here. So adorable!

2. Do you do this?
I bet people think "crazy dog mom" on mine when they see Lily's pictures.

3. Maybe "paranoid dog mom" is more like it. I don't know what happened this morning - she was in my bed sleeping - it was about 6:45 am and I was in the kitchen and I heard her "screaming" again...By the time I ran into the bedroom she was awake but groggy... I never saw if she was kicking her legs like last time. Maybe it was an actual dream?! I guess I'll never know. She seems ok - just a little more tired than usual. I do know that no other dog (ghost or not!) was getting Spider last night... she fell asleep with a tight grip on it.

4. I've been hearing this song a lot lately. Such a happy song.

5. I haven't balanced the checkbook since The Dad was in Norfolk... He said to me the other day - "you know there are like a 1000 mac receipts in the desk, right?" I actually didn't know that.

6. It seems like her biggest fear these days is that she's going to run out of jelly.
And MY biggest fear is that she is going to drive me crazy... she called hysterical this morning and said the pharmacy gave her all empty bottles of her eye drops yesterday... I was busy so she had a neighbor drive her back to talk to the pharmacist and it turns out she never took the new prescription out of the bag and was looking at her old bottles!!!

7. Number Gossip.

8. Yay for compulsive gamblers at the right place at the right time at the right steakhouse.

9. Cute idea. Write love letters to each other and place into a box along with a bottle of wine. Nail it shut at the wedding. When you have your first big fight, open it up, pour the wine, go to separate corners, read the love letters and remember.

10. Katherine, Chrissy and I went to LoLa the other day and we were walking down the street and Katherine questioned if we thought people look at us and think that she's just out with her two middle aged friends or... (what I was thinking) look at the lesbian couple with their really cool teenage daughter with the green and blue hair!?! ;-)

No comments: