Wednesday, November 23, 2011

346/365

I AM THE WARRIORI couldn't sleep last night so Lily and I went into the living room and watched the movie Apocalypto. I never saw it before.

We finally went into bed and all I could think about was the little girl screaming out to the captured women that were being taken across the water "Don't worry - I'll take care of them" as she stood there with all the children that were left behind.

I woke up thinking about that and thinking about the words my husband said to me... "I can't take care of you anymore, Jeannine."

Maybe those of you that come from divorced families or those that are divorced yourselves can help me understand how you go from saying you will love, honor and protect... to saying those words.

You probably know more about this than I do.

Or do you?

No comments: