Wednesday, November 16, 2011

339/365

WHY DOES THE GREEN GIANT SAY HO, HO, HO?
And why does the shadow of my foot look the it belongs to the Jolly Green Giant?!? I have cute little feet!!! ;-) Seriously, though, these are the kinds of questions that pop into my mind. Shouldn't "ho, ho, ho" be exclusively for Santa Claus? Is it because the GG is Jolly?

There are 38 DAYS until Christmas! There were Christmas songs on the radio today. Maybe they've been on but today was the first I heard them. I still don't know what I'm going to make... so much for my plan to try some new recipes out. ;-) I better get moving on that.

Not really in the Christmas spirit yet... I took most of my Halloween friends down and was going to try to put some snow people up to spread a little cheer around here but I haven't yet - not sure they're going to help much anyway.

I think I should go make some coffee and think about this for awhile.

No comments: