Monday, November 28, 2011

351/365

COCK BLOCK

When The Dad got sick on vacation and we spent some time in Norfolk, we traveled into Ghent... a cute little town with some nice stores and restaurants. I got this doll at a store called Texture.
Loved her skirt with the sparkles scattered about and her rhinestone collar and "leather" legs - the face though kind of reminded me of a penis. Not really sure why. It's a weird, almost pale green color too. I'm kind of stumped as to how I want to re-do her face. I sketched a few things out but nothing is speaking to me and her mouth and nose are stitched on too so not sure how I'm going to deal with that. I tried to name her to give me some inspiration but I'm stuck on that too. My dad and david called me "G" so I think that's what I'm going to call her - G for Ghent.

No comments: