Thursday, December 2, 2010

336/365

ONCE UPON A TIME...

I was up before 5 am this morning... my insomnia got the best of me, I guess. So, the Bud and I snuggled up on the couch and turned on the television...

I was happy to see Penelope was on... if there is a movie I would want to live in - that would be one of them... between her most fabulous wardrobe and all those fairy tale dark colors and her enchanting room and the swing! Couldn't love it more.

One of my most favorite movies came on after it too but as soon as I heard... "we're just two little girls from little rock..." I promptly turned it off.

Anyway, I thought of something when I saw this scene in Penelope...
I used to be able to go outside my self and look back at me. I remember a couple times clearly. My mother said I had a really high fever once and it happened after that. Who knows why but I haven't been able to do it since I was really young... I've been wondering why I can't do that anymore...

Back to the movie... I guess the message is simple - don't judge people by their outward appearance and you have to believe in yourself (to get rid of your piggy nose) and all that... classic - just like her cute little mary janes.

- my art journal question for today... What do you think other people see when they look at you and what do you see when you look at yourself? Out of body or in a mirror? ;-)

No comments: