Saturday, December 4, 2010

338/365

C is for COOKIE
We did the Joy of Cookies cookie tour in Lawrenceville today... and did a little shopping. Found some cute things including this little good luck piggy...
... and this really cute folding step stool.
It doesn't take much to get me excited! Dinner at Piccolo Forno and we called it a night. I really feel like I could get into bed and stay there for the next three years or so.

Before I say goodnight, though, I think it would be against who I am to leave this day unrecognized - especially with my love of numbers and dates... a year ago today I became a little too acquainted with the art of text messaging. I'm an email girl not a texter but for those of you that are - click here for a cute little site. I don't know if they are real or not but they are funny just the same.

Goodnight.

No comments: