Tuesday, December 14, 2010


TOT - Ten on Tuesday

1. I heard that 53% of pets will get presents this christmas. What about the other 47%??? ;-(

2. Every time I hear the UPMC Life Changing Medicine commercial - I feel like I should be going backwards down Spaceship Earth.

3. I'm having a really hard time coming up with ideas for my 40 things I want to do before I turn 41 project... I only came up with seven so far... including (re) learn the cha cha... see a professional boxing match... find a black purse I really like... make a pie... learn to sew... Nothing real spectacular.

4. I like this 1000 ways to die show.

5. I checked the weather channel yesterday and this came up :
Some of it was in German for some reason! In case you are wondering - bedeckt means "overcast/cloudy" and (einige) schneesch means (some) "light snow."

6. I think this means NO MORE PICTURES!!! ;-)
It takes about 40 shots like that one to get one OK one.

7. Lily hasn't slept with The Dad since I got back from my birthday trip.

8. Am I too old to ask Santa for this? ;-)

9. I wonder if he remembers what he wrote in here?

10. WOW - if I hadn't just downloaded this I would have totally thought this was RoseBud.

No comments: