Sunday, December 19, 2010

353/365

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY

Lily took a ride yesterday and went to get her picture taken with Santa. Santa was actually a lady. We walked back to where they were taking them and there he/she was - the big guy (or should I say girl) standing there - gloves off, beard down, hat disheveled... I think she might have been eating a Kashi bar! Every "Santa" needs a little snack break, I guess, but I'm glad there weren't any children around. It wasn't Disney - that's for sure - no lines on the ground where you need to stay in character and costume!

You can't see Lily's cute little sweater very well in this but she seemed pretty happy to sit on Santa's lap and tell (her) what she wanted for Christmas. I think she would have stayed there all day and cuddled up on her big comfy santa suit but there were other doggies waiting for their turn. Could this little pup be any cuter??? ♥♥♥

Here's her picture from 2009. I think this guy may have been the real thing. ;-)

No comments: