Saturday, August 11, 2012

220/365

FEARFUL
I couldn't sleep last night... I got home pretty late after Chrissy and I were out all day and night... we had lunch and dinner (with dessert each time) so maybe I was just on a sugar high but I had no interest in going to bed. FYI -  I'm not supposed to lose or gain weight in the next coming weeks so I better rethink the desserts at every meal thing.  ;-)

Anyway, I was up even later watching Tascha's class and Lily was a nervous wreck... wanting to be held, going from room to room, crying for her bone, trying to lick me...  I finally gave up and went to bed.  It didn't get much better - she kept going to the end of the bed and whimpering and then would jump down and go to the living room... I thought she wanted a drink but she just sat there. I don't know if she was looking for David or she just couldn't get comfortable.  This happened a couple times and finally she gave up on me and went in with The Dad.

I tried to go to sleep but every time I did I heard a strange noise or just felt somehting weird.  I finally fell asleep and woke up in a panic over this dream...

It was my birthday - we were in this interesting building with a loft in a big town somewhere - not sure where. There were people there I couldn't make out in the darkness...  I did see Lizzie's friend Aubrey  and Carey and JoAnn - a girl I went to school with... never saw her face but she was sitting on a windowsill looking out - kind of rocking back and forth and shaking her head...Everyone took all my presents - they would ask - can I have this?  Then they would put them in their bags/purses. They ate my cupcakes too. Then the lights went out and there was all kinds of chaos going on ... everyone running - being chased by something but I never saw what/who it was.  The lights went out and I heard this big giant BOOM - almost like a cannon going off but probably a gun shot -which I'm not entirely sure didn't really happen. I hear things on the hill at night in the back yard... After the boom, the lights came on and there was a loud scream.  We all went running from wherever we were hiding back into the cupcake room and I could hear each person scream as they went in... still with JoAnn rocking back and forth on the windowsill... I hesitated for a minute and then I walked into the room and I woke up.

I've been having nightmares every night for the last few nights... I know when you are pregnant your dreams are more vivid from the changes in hormone levels... not sure if radiation has anything to do with that... I searched but couldn't find anything.

I'm starting to get more afraid of the dark, though.

No comments: