Sunday, August 19, 2012

228/365

"DON'T WASTE MY TIME"
All I wanted to do this weekend was clean the house a little and get organized with everything. I've either been running back and forth so much or completely exhausted that I haven't had a minute to do anything. The Dad was away for the weekend on a fishing trip and I would have the house to myself... I was probably a little too excited for that. When I got the strange call from Glo in the middle of the night on Thursday/Friday, I knew that wasn't going to happen. I didn't think I'd be up all night the past 2 nights, though.

I've always had an obsession with time... proverbial clock ticking for a bunch of things. Strangely, though, I'm never really quick to do anything. I made this girl a couple years ago to try to get the ticking out of my head...

By the time I got home last night all I wanted to do was sleep... I fed the Bud, took her out  - no ghost kids! - made some phone calls and came to the conclusion I couldn't do any more. I carried the pup into bed and about ten minutes later she was whimpering for her bone... then she got off the bed and was barking at her toys and the stuffed pug and just being really jumpy. I don't think it was a ghost kid (or dog) though at that point I tried to make a deal with them and told them they could do whatever they wanted - just don't kill me. I walked around and did notice that there were places that were really, really cold but, without an EMF detector, I just decided to turn the air up!

We hunkered down on the couch and watched the movie In Time... I saw a few minutes of it last week and recorded it because I didn't have time to watch it  - yes I said I didn't have time, it's true though.  ;-) It was slightly hard to get over JT - No matter what that boy does, I can't stop thinking of Model Behavior when I see him act - but I actually liked this movie. Lots of time references, so for a time junkie such as myself, it was good... lots of little word play - switching out money for time and it was just enough in the future to be strangely possible.

Weird running aside, we gave it two thumbs and two dew claws up. Watch it if you can.

I have to get out of here and get to the hospital... I got a call from the doctor this morning that Glo was wandering the halls with no clothes on...it looks like things aren't going to get better. I honestly don't know how I'm going to do this today... I can hardly keep my eyes open.

 I don't know what's going to happen with all of this. I think the statement only time will tell applies perfectly here.


No comments: